Organic and Portable Rangoli
What you need:
One packet gold pipe cleaners from Hobby Lobby
One piece of cardboard cut into a circle with diameter of 2 feet
Glue gun and glue sticks
6-7 different types and colors of grains
1. Draw design on cardboard (you can use a ribbon tied to a pen as a compass)
2. Glue down pipe cleaners on your design with the glue gun
3. Use a brush to paint Elmer’s glue in one area at a time
4. Sprinkle grains of different colors in the different sections. The Elmer’s glue will allow you to create a bottom layer. When you display, you will need to put some grains on top to give it a more full look.
5. Ta-da! Your organic, portable rangoli is ready!